Jennifer Lawrence attends The Dinner For Equality co-hosted by Patricia Arquette and Marc Benioff on February 25, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California. I added a few pics to the gallery! Enjoy!
Category: Public Events
She proved to have the winning playboook at the Oscars in 2013.
And Jennifer Lawrence looked in top form as she made another rush for gold at the annual Academy Awards luncheon in Beverly Hills on Monday.
The 25-year-old took the plunge in a cleavage baring top and smart blazer cinched at the waist with a wide belt. The blonde looked to be positively glowing as she posed for the cameras on the red carpet. JLaw won Best Actress at the Oscars in 2013 for Silver Linings Playbook. This year she earned her fourth nomination for Joy, another film directed by David O. Russell.
The 88th Academy Awards are about three weeks away, but campaigning is already getting serious.
– Events From 2016 > February 8th: 88th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon
Check out pics of the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards, held on January 10th!
– Events From 2016 > January 10th: 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards – Arrivals
– Events From 2016 > January 10th: 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards – Press Room
– Events From 2016 > January 10th: NBC’s “73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards” – Show
– Events From 2016 > January 10th: Fox And FX’s 2016 Golden Globe Awards Party – Arrivals
Jennifer Lawrence stuck to her special Christmas tradition and paid a visit to Kosair Children’s Hospital in her hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, on Wednesday, December 23. It’s the third year in a row that the Oscar winner has made the holiday stop, spending time with patients and hospital staff, and as you can see from these sweet pics, she definitely spread some much needed Christmas cheer. “Thank you for bringing many smiles to the patients before the holidays,” the hospital wrote in a Facebook post of the Hunger Games star, who was dressed down in a T-shirt and jeans and looked fresh-faced and makeup-free. In one of the pics Lawrence, 25, posed with a girl named Bria. According to a Facebook post, her mom Veronica said her daughter is slowly improving and that the Joy star “gave off positive vibes.” Another mother, whose son Cooper met the actress, said that even though Cooper had to spend Christmas in the hospital as he battles cancer, “he thinks he’s famous now.”
– Events From 2015 > December 23rd: Kosair Children’s Hospital In Louisville, Kentucky
Jennifer Lawrence thrilled her fans with simple chic for the special London screening of her latest movie, Joy. The Hunger Games star wore a little black dress with a plunging tuxedo neckline for the swanky event held at the Ham Yard Hotel in Soho. Inspired by the life and times of inventor and entrepreneur Joy Mangano, Joy stars Jennifer Lawrence as the business magnate.
– Events From 2015 > December 17th: ‘Joy’ VIP Special Screening In London – Arrivals
– Events From 2015 > December 17th: ‘Joy’ VIP Special Screening In London – Inside
Jennifer Lawrence wears multiple layers despite the unusually warm winter weather on Sunday morning (December 13) in New York City. The night before, the 25-year-old Oscar winner stepped out for a screening of her new movie Joy for the Directors Guild of America in Midtown.
“I’ve watched Jennifer grow up and handle herself,” director David O. Russell recently told Deadline. “I watch her now saying to the crew, ‘I think we should work French hours,’ which is a very Joy-like thing to do. Every union has to vote on it separately. You don’t have lunch. You don’t stop. What we found difficult was to start and stop and start again. So we said, ‘Let’s just go.’ and we loved it.”
– Events From 2015 > December 13th: ‘Joy’ Premiere In New York
I added pics of Jennifer promoting ‘Joy’ at the ‘Women In The World’ Luncheon For ‘Joy’, on December 14th.
– Events From 2015 > December 14th: ‘Women In The World’ Luncheon For ‘Joy’
She’s known for her effortless style. And Jennifer Lawrence once again demonstrated her fashion prowess when she attended a screening of her new film Joy on Saturday in New York.
The 25-year-old beauty again set a new standard for elegance and sophistication with her ensemble for the evening. Jennifer sported a little black dress with lacy elements that ended just above the knee, though she kept it mostly hidden with a wide-collared black velvet trenchcoat that fell just above the hem of the dress.
Intricate strappy stiletto heels emphasized The Hunger Games star’s sculpted, porcelain legs.
Her iconic shoulder length blonde tresses were tucked back behind her left ear as she made her way into the Director’s Guild theater.
Enjoy pics of the screening:
– Events From 2015 > December 12th: ‘Joy’ Press Junket
– Events From 2015 > December 12th: BAFTA Screening Q&A of ‘Joy’ in NYC
– Events From 2015 > December 12th: BAFTA Screening of ‘Joy’ in New York
The David O. Russell movie marks the third collaboration between the director, Lawrence and Cooper
Jennifer Lawrence will continue to make movies with David O. Russell until the day the director dies, she said in a Q&A following a screening of “Joy” on Saturday night. The relationship between the director and the actress, she added with a grin, warranted a pair of adjectives: “sweet” and “fucked up.”
Lawrence plays the title role in “Joy,” the third collaboration between her and Russell, after “Silver Linings Playbook” (for which she won an Oscar) and “American Hustle.” The new movie is one of the last big 2015 awards hopefuls to be unveiled for the press and for guild voters, and its first significant Los Angeles and New York screenings took place simultaneously on Saturday. A Q&A from New York was broadcast to the theater on the Fox lot in L.A.
In the Q&A, Lawrence was asked what her first reaction was when Russell approached her about the movie, which is based on the story of inventor Joy Mangano, a divorced mother of two who designed the Miracle Mop and faced numerous obstacles on the way to becoming a hugely successful businesswoman.
– Events From 2015 > November 28th: SAG Screening For ‘Joy’ In New York
– Events From 2015 > November 28th: SAG Screening Of ‘Joy’: Q&A
I added pics of Jennifer attending the November 18th ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ New York Premiere. Check out pics!
– Events From 2015 > November 18th: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ New York Premiere
I added pics of Jennifer being a guest on two Tv Shows the last week. Check out still of her appearance at The Tonight Show and El Hormiguero.
– Appearances In 2015 > November 18th: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
– Appearances In 2015 > November 26th: El Hormiguero
I’ve been lacking lately in getting the latest pics. Well, I’m trying to make it up by adding all the missing pics to the gallery. Check out more updates coming very soon!
– Events From 2015 > November 16th: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ LA Premiere
– Events From 2015 > November 16th: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ LA Premiere: Inside
Lady in white: Jennifer stunned in a floor-length gown as she attended the premiere for her film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 in Beijing, China on Thursday
– Events From 2015 > November 11th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Beijing Premiere
Jennifer arrived at the Madrid premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2 in a Ralph Lauren Collection gown that featured chiffon tiers, lacy panels, and a plunging neckline. Completing her design with emerald diamond earrings and a matching ring, the actress absolutely seized the spotlight — and she knew it, too. In fact, J Law was feeling her look so much, she politely instructed costar Josh Hutcherson to watch her train when she hit the scene.
– Events From 2015 > November 10th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Madrid Photocall
– Events From 2015 > November 10th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Madrid Premiere
Jennifer Lawrence is killing it in the style department for ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ promo tour. The film’s star chose a pale pink Dior dress for her latest appearance that gave her look an icy effect, matching her new white blonde hair.
Jennifer Lawrence, 25, opted for a chic, long-sleeved silk chiffon Dior Haute Couture Dress while posing for pictures in Paris on November 9 during the promo tour for the final The Hunger Games film. JLaw completed her ice queen look with a metallic belt and black lace booties, also from Dior, where she serves as the fashion brand’s face.
– Events From 2015 > November 9th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Paris Photocall
– Events From 2015 > November 9th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Paris Premiere