Jennifer Lawrence wears multiple layers despite the unusually warm winter weather on Sunday morning (December 13) in New York City. The night before, the 25-year-old Oscar winner stepped out for a screening of her new movie Joy for the Directors Guild of America in Midtown.
“I’ve watched Jennifer grow up and handle herself,” director David O. Russell recently told Deadline. “I watch her now saying to the crew, ‘I think we should work French hours,’ which is a very Joy-like thing to do. Every union has to vote on it separately. You don’t have lunch. You don’t stop. What we found difficult was to start and stop and start again. So we said, ‘Let’s just go.’ and we loved it.”
– Events From 2015 > December 13th: ‘Joy’ Premiere In New York
She’s known for her effortless style. And Jennifer Lawrence once again demonstrated her fashion prowess when she attended a screening of her new film Joy on Saturday in New York.
The 25-year-old beauty again set a new standard for elegance and sophistication with her ensemble for the evening. Jennifer sported a little black dress with lacy elements that ended just above the knee, though she kept it mostly hidden with a wide-collared black velvet trenchcoat that fell just above the hem of the dress.
Intricate strappy stiletto heels emphasized The Hunger Games star’s sculpted, porcelain legs.
Her iconic shoulder length blonde tresses were tucked back behind her left ear as she made her way into the Director’s Guild theater.
Enjoy pics of the screening:
– Events From 2015 > December 12th: ‘Joy’ Press Junket
– Events From 2015 > December 12th: BAFTA Screening Q&A of ‘Joy’ in NYC
– Events From 2015 > December 12th: BAFTA Screening of ‘Joy’ in New York
Showing some love to their German fans, the cast of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2” converged for the Berlin premiere at Potsdamer Platz Theater on Wednesday (November 4).
Clad in a plunging burgundy gown, Jennifer Lawrence smiled from ear to ear as Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth joked around with the paparazzi.
Furthermore, Donald Sutherland, Stanley Tucci, Willow Shields, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Jena Malone and Natalie Dormer got all gussied up for the World Premiere event, ahead of the flick’s November 20th release here in the States.
– Events From 2015 > November 3rd: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Press Conference Q&A
– Events From 2015 > November 3rd: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Photocall
– Events From 2015 > November 3rd: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Press Conference
– Events From 2015 > November 4th: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Premiere