Jennifer Lawrence appeared on Seth Meyers‘ New Year’s Eve 2017 special and opened up about her dog Pippi, whose full name was not correctly reported until now.
“My dog’s name is, contrary to what Vanity Fair wrote, not Pippi Longstocking. Her name is Pippi Lawrence-Stocking,” the 26-year-old Passengers actress said in the interview.
“Pippi was so upset,” Jen joked. “I got a call from her publicist.”
Jennifer talked in depth about her obsession with her pet pooch and she chatted with Seth about having their dogs sit for pictures and portraits. Watch below!
Category: Gallery Updates
Check out some beautiful scans of Jennifer on the cover of Vanity Fair Italy, from January 2017.
I added magazine scans of Jennifer in Rolling Stone Mexico and Madame Figaro Magazine. Both magazines are from December 2016.
And last but not least, I added all the missing magazine scans I could find in December 2016 and 2017. Thanks to Mary @ Kerri Russel Web for donating a few to this site <3
– Scans From 2016 > F Magazine (November/December 2016)
– Scans From 2016 > Grazia (Italia) (December 2016)
– Scans From 2016 > Io Donna Del Corriere Della Sera (December 2016)
– Scans From 2016 > L’Express Styles (December 2016)
– Scans From 2016 > YO Dona (December 17th 2016)
– Scans From 2017 > Hello Magazine (UK) (2 January 2017)
– Scans From 2017 > Total Film (February 2017)
And I also added missing pics of Jennifers TV Appearances in December 2016.
– Events From 2016 > December 12th: Arriving Jimmy Kimmel Live, Hollywood, CA
– Appearances In 2016 > December 12th: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Show In Hollywood
– Appearances In 2016 > December 13th: The Late Late Show With James Corden
– Appearances In 2016 > December 15th: Special Guest At “EL Homiguero TV Show Hosted By Pablo Motos, Madrid
– Appearances In 2016 > December 19th: Watch What Happens Live In NY
I added all kinds of missing photoshoots to the gallery. Sorry for the delay. Check them out below.
– Photoshoots From 2016 > Shoot #010 ~ L’Express Styles
– Photoshoots From 2016 > Shoot #011 ~ Passengers Portraits
– Photoshoots From 2016 > Shoot #012 ~ USA Today
– Photoshoots From 2016 > Shoot #013 ~ YO Dona
– Photoshoots From 2016 > Shoot #014 ~ Yu Tsai
Thanks to AliKat for donating tons of images to this site. I was able to add all kinds of missing pics of Jennifers appearances during her ‘Passengers’ Promotion tour.
– Events From 2016 > December 14th: Columbia Pictures Passengers Premiere At The Westwood Village Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
– Events From 2016 > December 16th: ‘Passengers’ Premiere In Seoul, South Korea
– Events From 2016 > December 16th: ‘Passengers’ Press Conference In Seoul, South Korea
– Events From 2016 > December 17th: ‘Passenger’ Beijing Press Conference In Beijing, China
I added scans of Jennifers cover for XL Semanal Magazine. Enjoy!
She plays a woman desperate to survive on a space ship in her new film, Passengers.
And Jennifer Lawrence was looking every bit the fashion super star as she promoted promoted the upcoming thriller Passengers beside her co-star Chris Pratt, 37, at a photo call for the film at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Friday.
The actress, 26, looked gorgeous in a plunging cherry print tank top cinched into a floral print dress. She teamed the look with a pair of platform heels, a gold bracelet, and delicate necklace.Her short hair was worn down in loose waves and her face was done up with smoky eye shadow and pink blush.
Thanks to AliKat for donating all these awesome pics to the site.
– Events From 2016 > December 5th: Vanity Fair Hosted Special Screening Of Columbia Pictures Passengers New York
– Events From 2016 > December 6th: Chris Pratt And Jennifer Lawrence Surprise Ghetto Film School Students At The Sony Square Passengers Experience In NYC
Thanks to Mouza at Chris Pratt Fan, I was able to add new stuff the the Passengers section in the gallery.
Jennifer Lawrence went about kissing Chris Pratt onscreen in Passengers a little differently than when she locked lips with Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson while filming The Hunger Games movies.
Pratt and Lawrence appear on the Friday episode of the U.K. talk show, The Graham Norton Show, and the Oscar winner opens up about the steps she now takes to make sure her breath is OK when she’s shooting a kissing scene.
“When I had to kiss Josh and Liam in The Hunger Games, I was like, ‘Who cares?’ and I’d eat mustard and tuna,” she quips. “And then I did American Hustle with Christian Bale and I was like, ‘Oh damn,’ and I was really clean and ate lots and lots of mints.” When asked how she prepared to smooch Pratt for their intimate scenes, she adds, “With Pratt I definitely ate mints!”
Passengers, which hits theaters Dec. 21, is set in a spacecraft that is traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people, but has a malfunction in its sleep chambers. As a result, two passengers (Pratt and Lawrence) are awakened 90 years early, and strike up a romance.
Her latest film Passengers is a sci-fi thriller set in space.
And Jennifer Lawrence, 26, looked out of this world when she attended a photocall for the film at Hotel Adlon in Berlin on Friday.
The Hollywood star showed off her cleavage in stunning black and white polka dot co-ords as well as a peak at her toned tum. Her cropped bandeau top had a small cutout section to draw attention to her chest, while the elasticated high-waisted skirt emphasised her tiny middle.She wore her long golden tresses in waves from a middle parting and decorated her eyes with thick eyeliner and smokey shadow.
Jennifer was joined by her co-star Chris Pratt, 37, who looked dapper in an all-black ensemble.
The pair stood side by side in front of the promo board and traded friendly glances.
Jennifer Lawrence has been on a winning streak with her red carpet style lately, and seems to be pulling out one showstopping look after another on the press tour for her film Passengers. Earlier today in London, the actress took the idea of holiday party dressing in a new direction, with an artful splatter-print black and red dress.
It was a clear departure from the princess-worthy Dior look she wore earlier this week in Paris, and the 3.1 Phillip Lim white skirtsuit she sported yesterday in Madrid. Today’s Proenza Schouler dress was cool yet elegant and totally fit the bill for Lawerence’s press junket appearance. With its asymmetric hem, the frock brought Lawrence’s toned legs into the picture without revealing too much. The festive ruffles were also right in line with the Latin-inspired trend we’ve seen on the runway in the past few seasons; indeed, her peep-toe stilettos were just the kind of shoes you could imagine on the floor of a chic tango dance hall.
Talk about one stylish #GirlBoss.Jennifer Lawrence attended a photocall today for her upcoming film Passengers in Madrid, Spain, and she managed to make a skirt suit look oh so cool.
For the occasion, the Oscar-winning actress wowed in a tailored white blazer and matching skirt that she paired with a chic black top. But her suit wasn’t all business. The sleek mini hit several inches above the knee and highlighted her mile-long legs. The blonde beauty paired the outfit with a surprising pair of kicks—platform sandals that featured a dazzling bejeweled buckle and vibrant print. She accessorized with an assortment of delicate jewelry that included a Randall Scott Fine Jewelry Ring. To complete her winning look, she styled her long strands in loose waves and rocked a dark smoky eye. The 26-year-old’s co-star Chris Pratt was also present at the event, and the two were snapped goofing off and laughing together as they posed for photos on the red carpet.